10/10/12

Free DIY Bookmarks 2013 Primary Theme "I am a Child of God."

Free DIY Bookmarks for the 2013 Primary Theme, "I am a Child of God."



Bookmark Instructions: Print them as a 4x6, cut in half and you have 2 bookmarks. I even left room on the top if you want to punch a hole and tie a ribbon through the top.





I am a Child of God is the new 2013 Primary theme. You can use these prints it in your home, to make gifts, hand outs for your class, bulletin boards, etc.
Get these prints in my Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/listing/111897394/i-am-a-child-of-god-lds-art-2013-primary

7 comments:

  1. this are way cute!!! can't wait to get them print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I love it all! Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookmarks are adorable. Would you suggest printing them as a 4x6 photo or copying them onto cardstock? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I download your cute bookmarks? I would love to use them to help introduce the new theme to my primary.
    mailewilson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! We printed the bookmarks to include in a little giftbag for the kids' birthdays. I also cropped them down to just show the words and then used that for a small tag to tie on the giftbag so we would know if it had girl or boy items inside. These are very cute and made my life a little easier! Thank you again!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for creating and sharing.

    ReplyDelete