3/2/12

Jelly Bean Prayer poem - Easter freebie

I love the Jelly Bean Prayer poem. I think its a cute handout to pass out around Easter. I have been giving it to the women I visit teach for years and when I have been a primary teacher I like to give it to my class too on Easter Sunday. When I go Visiting Teaching I like to buy cute little bags to put the jelly beans in and tie the hand out to the bag with cute ribbon. When I give it to the primary kids I like to give them the jelly beans in a bigger sized plastic egg. You can do whatever you like, but I wanted to share. Here is the 2 different poems for you to save and print how ever you like. These are made as a 5x7.

 Bag

 Version 2 (different font, few word changes and space at the bottom to sign your name)



Egg

Version 2 (different font, few word changes and space at the bottom to sign your name) 

7 comments:

  1. Thank You! I love this poem and now you've made it so CUTE! LOVE IT! Thanks for you sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing. I wanted to print this off for the YW and came across your cute printable. Thanks for saving me a lot of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I like the plastic egg idea for this! I am a Children's Pastor and I'm making these for my church volunteers tonight! I can't seem to print this except on a full page... Is there a secret to getting it to print smaller? Is there a way to get four or 6 on a page? Thanks for sharing your ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I'm giving it to my Beehives on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. My kids call my Dad Papa Jellybean because he always has jellybeans for them. I'm definitely hanging onto this for Easter time to send to my parents on their mission. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias por todos los lindos mensajes,especial los de la conferencia general No.182:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for offering free LDS printable handouts:)

    ReplyDelete