9/24/12

2013 Mutual Theme, "Stand Ye in Holy Places” (D&C 87:8)

This month the church announced the new 2013 Mutual Theme, "Stand Ye in Holy Places” (D&C 87:8). I created this print and added it to my Etsy store.  It's great for a print in any YW or YM's room, to make gifts, hand outs for your class, bulletin boards, etc. And it's only $5 for the print and you can print it as many as you want or need.
Purchase it here https://www.etsy.com/listing/110399521/2013-lds-young-women-men-theme-salt-lake

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tami!! I would like to print a pricture of the temple proclamation pictures you have and as i was trying to send the to print in my walmart account it appears that they are low resolution even for a 4x6 is there anything i can do to make it happen i want it to have it print in a 8x10 for a proyect i have in my house.
    I really appreciate your talents, :)
    thanks for sharing them with us :D
    P.S I really hope there is a solution ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not all of them are free so you can be coping one thats for sale and not free, which one you trying to save? All my free stuff is high res so they can be saved and printed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i try the jordan river temple with the proclamation and also the draper temple with the proclamation.

    ReplyDelete