8/14/12

Bless our home - Freebie

I recently moved into a new home and have been so busy moving and unpacking. This move is bitter sweet for me and at times I feel overwhelmed with everything that comes along with moving.Today I was trying to let the stress go and count my blessings. I decided to sit down and make a home themed freebie.

These were made at 11x14





My favorite home quote is one I have posted before
if you haven't got this one before you can find it here
http://proclamationpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/lessons-learned-in-home-last-longest.html

1 comment:

  1. I love this yellow chevron one, but I was wondering if you could send me just the chevron background. I wanted to make up another quote to go alongside this one.
    Thanks,
    Crystal
    boymom86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete